Nature Captions For Instagram
Do you love nature and wildlife? If so, then you’ll definitely enjoy these nature captions for Instagram.
Nature is truly one beautiful thing to capture on camera. As a creative person, I admit that it can be really difficult to capture nature in the best way possible. Today I have an awesome list of nature captions for everyone to use when posting pictures of your trip or even just when taking pictures of anything out in nature.
I know you want to add a caption to your nature photo but don’t know what to write, that’s why I’m going try and help you out with some ideas.
You can use these captions to express your love for nature and make your Instagram photos more interesting.
Nature Quotes For Instagram Captions
- The more time you spend with nature, the deeper your understanding of life will be. – Nitin Namdeo
- Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop. – Rumi
- To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles. – Mary Davis
- I have a therapist. Her name is mother nature.
- Simplicity is the beauty of nature and silence is its fragrance. – Nitin Namdeo
- Nature is the greatest place to heal and recharge.
- The silence of nature honestly speaks louder than any words. – Thena Franssen
- Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. – Gary Snyder
- Nature never rushes, yet everything gets done. – Donald L. Hicks
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. – John Muir
- Everything in nature goes by law, and not by luck.” – Ralph Waldo
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- In every walk in with nature one receives far more than he seeks. – John Muir
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. – George Washington Carver
- Get lost in nature and you will find yourself.
- Nature is the art in itself. – Nitin Namdeo
- Going to he woods is going home. – John Muir
- All good things are wild and free. – Henry David Thoreau
Related: Waterfall Captions For Instagram
Best Nature Captions For Instagram
- I love places where there are crowds of trees. – Nitin Namdeo
- The mountains are calling and I must go. – John Muir
- Nature does nothing uselessly. – Aristotle
- Wild roses are fairest, and nature a better gardener than art. – Louisa May Alcott
- To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment. – Jane Austen
- Nature is not our enemy, to be raped and conquered. Nature is ourselves, to be cherished and explored. – Terence McKenna
- The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- As in everything, nature is the best instructor. – Adolf Hitler
- It’s very, very dangerous to lose contact with living nature. – Albert Hofmann
- Nature has a great simplicity and therefore a great beauty. – Richard Feynman
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! – John Muir
- Nature is not mute; it is man who is deaf. – Terence McKenna
- Those honor nature well, who teach that she can speak on everything. – Blaise Pascal
- In nature nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything changes. – Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier
- The imagination of nature is far, far greater than the imagination of man. – Richard P. Feynman
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. – Henri Matisse
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. – William Shakespeare
- Read nature; nature is a friend to truth. – Edward Young
- Mother Nature is the great equalizer. You can’t get away from it. – Christopher Heyerdahl
- I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. – John Burroughs
Nature Captions for Instagram Photos
- The view of Earth is spectacular. – Sally Ride
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- The poetry of the earth is never dead. – John Keats
- I love not man the less, but Nature more. – Lord Byron
- Nature does nothing in vain. – Aristotle
- Nature never did betray the heart that loved her. – William Wordsworth
- The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God. – Euclid
- When man decides he can control nature, he’s in deep trouble. – Laura Dern
- Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. – Richard Rohr
- Be truthful, nature only sides with truth. – Adolf Loos
- You can never really go wrong if you take nature as an example. – Christian Dior
- The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration. – Claude Monet
- Choose only one master—Nature. – Rembrandt
- If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. – Khalil Gibran
- Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. – William Wordsworth
- In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. – Robert Green
- I can’t imagine the world without the mountains, rivers, and forests. – Nitin Namdeo
- Nature speaks in such a universal language that every creature can understand without any words. – Nitin Namdeo
- The greatest love is nature’s love. You cannot get this much comfort anywhere. – Nitin Namdeo
Related: Oregon Captions For Instagram
Short Nature Captions for Instagram
- Nature repairs everything.
- You are never alone when you are connected with nature.
- Go wild for a while.
- Leave the road, take the trails. – Pythagoras
- Don’t be afraid to get lost in nature.
- Nature is a heady mix of joy and awe.
- Nature is a gift, don’t take it for granted.
- Nature is the greatest muse. She never fails to inspire.
- Let the garden do all the talking.
- Nature is the perfect place to find balance.
- . . . there’s a lot to love about nature.
- Get lost in the serenity of nature..
- Nature is a teacher of simple pleasures.
- Take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the world around you.
- When life gets you down, take a walk in the woods.
- Nature is the greatest show on earth.
- Captivating Moments in Nature.
- The beauty of nature is unexpected and unforgettable.
- There are no bad shots when you’re surrounded by nature.
- I am madly in love with these views.
Related: Lake Tahoe Captions For Instagram
Nature Captions For Instagram For Girl
- Nature is a place of beauty and awe… with the power to heal.
- Nature is a great place to decompress, reflect, and recharge.
- The best way to relax is by escaping from the city life and spending time with nature.
- I don’t know what it is about being in nature, but every time I am there I feel so grateful and blessed.
- The beauty of nature is beyond compare.
- A day spent in nature is a good day.
- The birds sing, and the breezes blow, it’s a beautiful day.
- The beauty of nature is everlasting.
- Nature is always calling us to be part of it.
- Nature never ceases to amaze me. I can’t get enough of this beautiful world.
Funny Nature Captions
- Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business. – Dave Barry
- Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites. – William Ruckelshaus
- In nature, there is no separation between design, engineering, and fabrication; the bone does it all. – Neri Oxman
- Corruption is nature’s way of restoring our faith in democracy. – Peter Ustinov
- I’d like to connect with nature but there’s no USB port. – Dan Masso
- Hugged a tree for Earth Day and heard it whisper, “I have a boyfriend.” – Just Bill
- Camping is a humanitarian effort to help feed hungry mosquitoes. – Melanie White
- I bet secretly Mother Earth is pretty pleased about how hot she’s getting. – Prontopup
- Nature: where you can get away from everyone, except yourself. – Melanie White
- A man’s idea of “communing with Nature” is barbecuing. – Melanie White
Cute Nature Captions
- Life is sweeter when you’re out in nature.
- The sweet smell of summer in the air…
- Sitting in my tree and admiring the view.
- Nature is the ultimate romantic destination.
- Nature is a powerful healer; look to it for refuge and healing.
- The more you appreciate nature, the more it loves you back.
- When you’re surrounded by nature, it doesn’t take long to realize that everything is going to be okay.
- Nature is the best cure for a bad mood. – Nitin Namdeo
- Don’t just see the beauty in nature, feel it.
- The beauty of nature is beyond compare, it will bring out the best in you.
- Sometimes all you need is a little natural beauty to remind you of how amazing this world is.
- Nature is so much more beautiful than we can possibly imagine.
- The beauty of nature is a reflection of our inner selves.
- This is what a beautiful day looks like.
- It’s the little things that make life beautiful.
- Forget the phone, get more calls from nature.
- Savor the beauty of nature and the peace that comes with it.
- When you’re out in nature and it’s just you and the trees.
- The only thing better than the sun shining is a little shade.
- Nature is the ultimate prescription for a healthy mind and body. – Nitin Namdeo
Simple Mother Nature Captions For IG
- Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy. – Magda Boulet
- If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you. – Alex Trebek
- In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. – Aristotle
- Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. – Hans Christian Andersen
- Nature is just enough, but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions. – Antoinette Brown Blackwell
- In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful. – Alice Walker
- We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts. – William Hazlitt
- God’s gift to the world are the Trees, Sun, and Mountains. – Roland R Kemler
- The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure. – D. H. Lawrence
- Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Time spent amongst trees is never time wasted. – Katrina Mayer
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. – William Shakespeare
- Colors are the smiles of nature. – Leigh Hunt
- Nothing is art if it does not come from nature. – Antoni Gaudi
- When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. – John Muir
- We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us. – Albert Einstein
- My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature. – Claude Monet
- On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it. – Jules Renard
- Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light. – Theodore Roethke
- Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself. – L. Wolfe Gilbert
I hope you found a good caption for your next nature photo. Don’t be afraid to use the list above, go through it and try out different things. Mix and match, come up with some of your own new captions.
With these 131+ captions for nature photos, you’re all set for your next Instagram adventure. The only question is—which photo are you going to post first?
What’s your favorite caption for that perfect nature photo? Share it with us below in the comments section!